Join us on the Mission to Spread the Deliciousness of Caribbean Food
For the last 12 years, Grace Cameron, publisher of JamaicanEats, has been cooking, sharing and feeding up hot, spicy and luscious island cuisine to foodies, people who just love island food and everyone with an interest in things Caribbean around the world.
PASSPORT to Caribbean Food takes another step, bringing together all things Caribbean food in a one-stop, continuously updated digital resource guide.
Whether it's to find restaurants, bakeries, food festivals, cookbooks, caterers, grocery stores, culinary tours, products... our goal is to be the smartest and most helpful platform for Caribbean food in existence.
All things Caribbean food in one convenient place to Build, Spread and Thrill the World with this Handy Caribbean Food Digital Platform.
Please Join Us. We promise a Delicious Ride.
3 Things About Passport to Caribbean Food
- It's a Directory of restaurants, take-outs, bakeries, caterers, cooking classes, chefs,
food products and services, food events - by country; state/province/region; city.
- Featured chefs; Recipes; Tips, How-to articles and Videos; Best-of Readers' Picks; Reviews, Food Glossary.
- Archive of recipes in JamaicanEats magazine (from our 2006 premiere issue to present) for VIP Members. Plus, full digital editions of JamaicanEats magazine, for VIP Members, making it super easy to find recipes - from puddings to ginger beer and roti.
YOUR 'PASSPORT' (optional)
A 100-page pocket-sized booklet that you purchase and use as you wish.
Snag a copy @ www.jamaicaneats.com/shop
- To Document Your Food 'Escapades.' Make notes, take and paste pictures of restaurant visits; discoveries of 'exotic' ingredients and dishes; collect signatures of chefs, servers and other personalities.
- Make Memories. Write, include pictures of cooking together ventures with family & friends.
- Renew your Passport when it 'expires' (pages are filled).
Find. Cook. Eat. Drink. Caribbean anywhere in the world.