Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 8 ounces butter
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 ounces raisins
- 2 ounces grated coconut
- Cream butter and beat in grated cheese.
- Add curry powder, mango chutney, raisins and coconut.
- Beat together well to give a soft consistency.
- Serve in a small dish with water crackers.
Optional: Garnish with cilantro
- Recipe by Grace Kitchens, taken from Excelsior Water Crackers recipe book
-By Grace Kitchens (Grace Kennedy Foods)
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com