Fancy Gourmet Cheese Spread
Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 2 ounces butter
- 6 ounces finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 level dessert spoon mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons fish and meat sauce
- 1 ounce finely chopped parsley and chives
- Cream butter and beat in grated cheese.
- Add mayonnaise, milk and fish and meat sauce.
- Add parsley and chives.
- Beat together thoroughly, and pile onto crackers.
- Recipe by Grace Kitchens, taken from Excelsior Water Crackers recipe book
-By Grace Kitchens (Grace Kennedy Foods)
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org