Caribbean Sweet Potato Salad
Photo by Jenn Walton/www.digiwerxstudio.com
- 3 large sweet potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Madras Curry
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon Onion Dip Mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cubed potatoes in mixing bowl with vegetable oil, jerk seasoning and Madras Curry. Turn out onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Turn over halfway through.
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon or lime juice, diced celery and Onion Dip.
- Mix in bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in hot potatoes.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: