Jerk Pork Salad
Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 1 pound/450 g pork loin
- 1 ounce/30 g. jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 ounces/60 g. diced onion
- 3 ½ ounces/100 g pineapple, diced
- Marinate the pork loin in jerk seasoning overnight.
- Grill the pork loin until well done and keep on a cooling rack.
- Dice onions and bell peppers (green, red and yellow) and peeled pineapple.
- Make a dressing with olive oil and vinegar.
- When the pork loin reaches room temperature, cut into one-inch cubes.
- Put all the ingredients together and add dressing. Serves 8.
-By Joan Stone
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com