Photo by Carlington Wilmot
Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 1 pound/450 pumpkin, diced
- ¼ pound/112g raisins
- ¼ pound/112g red and green bell (sweet) peppers, de-seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 1/2 ounces/100 g coconut flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice pumpkin and boil until tender. Drain and cool.
- Make dressing with honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss diced pumpkin, raisins and bell peppers with dressing.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and serve cold.
-By Hilton Hotel, New Kingston, Jamaica
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com