Photo by Gina Rey Forest, Food Styling by Donna Noble
Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 1 whole breadfruit, boiled
- Medium onion, sliced thinly
- Kernels of corn – ½ can
- 1 small avocado cut in cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut breadfruit into bite-sized cubes and place in a bowl with other ingredients.
- Dressing: Combine mayonnaise and Ruth’s Spicy Mango sauce. (Or any sauce of your choosing)
Chill breadfruit after boiling, it’s less sticky and easier to work with when chilled.
-By Debra Valentine
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com