Photo by Carlington Wilmot
Winter 2007, JamaicanEats magazine
- 1 can black beans
- 4 small avocadoes, cubed
- 4 big plummy tomatoes
- 2 large bell (sweet) peppers, orange and yellow
- Handful of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 stalks of scallion
Place ingredients in a bowl.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Busha Browne’s Spicy & Hot Pepper Pepper
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Put ingredients in a jar or bottle, shake.
- Just before serving the salad pour just enough of the dressing onto the salad to coat.
Squeeze lime over avocados to keep them from turning brown.
-By Deborah Duperly-Pinks
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org