Corned Beef Balls
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corned beef
- /4 cup onion, chopped
- tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed potato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mix together the corned beef, onion, celery, mashed potato, salt, pepper.
- Form into small balls, dip into the beaten egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the balls until they are brown (be careful not to burn).
- Place on paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
-By Passport to Caribbean Food
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org