Photo by Carlington Wilmot
- 4 1/2 pounds (2 kg) guinep
- 4-5 cups water
- Brown sugar to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Sliced lime
- Remove the skin from the guineps.
- Soak the seeds in the water, rubbing them intermittently to remove as much from the sees as possible. Throw away the seed after removing the pulp.
- Add brown sugar and lime juice to the pulp.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Add sliced lime and serve chilled.
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org