Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
Photo by digiwerx studio, Vancouver
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/2 cup lime or lemon juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Mint leaves, lime wedges
- Combine water, honey and ginger in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat to make syrup.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes. Let it sit for 20 minutes longer if you prefer a stronger ginger flavour. Strain and let cool.
- Combine the syrup and lime/lemon juice.
- Pour ginger-lime mixture in glasses filled with ice. Leave room at the top to fill up glasses with sparkling water.
-By JamaicanEats magazine
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com