Pineapple has vitamins C, B1, B6, folates and minerals. It also has citric and malic acid. Ginger aids in digestion and stimulates blood circulation.
- 1 medium pineapple
- 3 ounces fresh ginger
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar or 1 cup honey
- 8 cups water
- Peel and core pineapple.
- Grate over large bowl, add lime and set.
- Mix sugar/honey and water in large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the grated pineapple with lime to cooled sugar and water.
- Strain, pour over ice and serve.
-By JamaicanEats magazine
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: email@example.com