- 1 ripe soursop
- Condensed milk
- Grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice (or 1 tsp. lemon juice)
- 3 cups water
- Remove skin from the soursop. Leaving the white pulp.
- Pour water and 1 cup of the soursop pulp (including seeds) in a blender and blend on the lowest speed, turning blender in order to separate the pulp from the seeds. (This can also be done manually. Place a large sieve in a bowl with water. Use your hands to thoroughly knead the soursop, separating the pulp from the seeds.)
- Strain and remove seeds. For a thicker drink, return some of the pulp to the watery mixture.
- Sweeten with condensed milk, lime juice.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve over ice.
ALTERNATIVE: Skip the condensed milk and prepare with sugar and lime.
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: