Spicy Lobster Peanut Nuggets
- 2 pounds/1kg lobster tail
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tin coconut milk
- Spicy Honey Dressing (see below)
- Remove lobster from the shell and cut into nuggets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add diced onions and thyme to the lobster, then place in coconut milk.
- Whip eggs in a mixing bowl. Place chopped peanuts in flour; add lobster to the flour and peanuts and place in a pan on medium high heat. Cook lobster on each side until golden brown, approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
-By Martin Maginley
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: