Breadfruit Flour Hummus (Lammas Dip)
- 1/4 cup breadfruit flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 stalk scallion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 or 2 slivers of Scotch bonnet peppers
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut milk power
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp sugar or honey
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- Mix breadfruit flour and water in a pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Place in a blender with all the remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning according to your taste as this is critical to personal taste.
-By Trees That Feed Foundation
We Want Your Snaps Cooking, Eating, Enjoying Caribbean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org